Sunday, December 9, 2007

Justice Nominated for 3 Grammy's


What a year for Justice. Besides releasing, one of the best albums of 2007, Xavier de Rosnay and Gaspard Auge have once again pleased us by being nominated for three Grammy's. Just goes to show you the popular culture moguls are keeping an eye on our cool little corner. I mean, I absolutely hate the Grammy's. Truly good music is never is never rewarded in that arena. Here is my hypocrisy spilling out....would I accept a Grammy? Would I like to have a Grammy? the answer is unfortunately, yes. Haha, I crack myself up sometimes. It's like trying so hard to be environmentally conscious... then getting in my car to drive a half mile.
Anyways, I'm really excited for Justice. Up for three. Respect. The categories are listed below. Congratulations to the boys, Ed Banger, and So-Me. Well deserved.




Best Electronic/Dance Album
(For vocal or instrumental albums. Albums only.)

Justice
[Ed Banger/Vice/Because]

Best Dance Recording
(For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances. Vocal or Instrumental. Singles or tracks only.)
D.A.N.C.E.
Justice
Gaspard Auge & Xavier de Rosnay, producers; Gaspard Auge & Xavier de Rosnay,
mixers
Track from: †
[Ed Banger/Vice/Because]


Best Short Form Music Video
(For an individual track or single promotional clip. Award to the Artist and to the Video Director/Producer.)
D.A.N.C.E.
Justice
Jonas & Francois & So-Me, video directors; Jonas & Francois & So-Me, video
producers
[Downtown/Vice/Ed Banger/Because]



No comments: