Monday, October 29, 2007

New Daft Punk Live video -



So, there are a couple things I know to be true. 1) Leather clad disco robots are fucking cool. 2) The moment Daft Punk release a female pleasure bot, I will buy it. 3)Daft Punk will always remain in my top 5 myspace friends. 4)If Daft Punk were selling lasek, I would have it done just to say I did, despite the fact that my eyesight is fine. 5) Chicks cream over Daft Punk's music. 6) No matter how hard they may seem to sell out (i.e. Gap, Kanye...) cool kids, hipsters, and electrophiles still love them. There is no hatin on the DP.

So, the above is, I'm assuming, the new Daft Punk alive video clip. I posted the submission rules a couple months back.. All of the shots were sent in by people in the audience at their Lollapalooza performance in NY. Awesome. - gfy

No comments: