Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lets Makeout... some more.


So, it's time again for another LBE event adventure. This one, however, is a little more personal. This week has been a busy one. My Son, Xavier Deuteronomy ( we call him "the Dude") turned 3 yesterday. My Mother in-law turned I don't know how old on Sunday. My Grandmother's birthday is this week. And my sister's birthday is tomorrow, which happens to coincide with another special day. Cheesed out yet?

Even Better. Tomorrow is my 10 year wedding anniversary. Yep 10 years. We got married young, but it's worked. Hint: if you think marriage is easy, then everyone would be married. Knowing this, I can't say it's been all gravy. We've seen our share of shitty times. But the good definitely outweighs it all. And admit-tingly, it hasn't been easy, being betrothed to someone and being in this industry (back hussies, back!). And, usually, in our relationship, I am the sitcom husband whose always fucking up. But my wife is patient, and, cool as hell. If you've ever met the elusive Erika, then you would know. And after 10 years and 2 kids, she's still a hottie..or as I like to say, a MILF.

So, if you're reading this, please, please join us on Friday the 12th at Clique Lounge to celebrate. Zach Kacynski, the Clique boss, is throwing a party for us, appropriately titled, 10 year Makeout. Anyone can come, it's free, and bound to be a dance patry hoot.. complete with baby-making music, kissing booth, and of course excellent talent. The kissing booth is a kisser nominating a kiss-e, so bring someone to make out with. Come dressed sexy and ready to dance. Sha-zam! See you there - LBE

No comments: