Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New LBE Tune


For those of you who aren't familiar with me, I am Love Between Equals. Known also as the dnb producer, Bad Lieutenant. I returned in March from an exhausting North American tour. It wasn't my first, but by the time I had returned, I hoped it would be my last. I had poured too much of myself into the drum and bass industry, and was feeling pretty frustrated with the lack of diversity dnb had to offer. So after having produced drum and bass since 1997, I decided I'd really expiriment with other styles. So, without boring you... here I am.
Here is a new Love Between Equals tune for you. Lets see what you think. I'm already working on a revision, remix, er what ever. But before you download, add me on myspace if you please. Also, remember, I'm always interested in hearing your material, mixtapes, or rants. Please email me at anytime!


Love Between Equals - Get It Fit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dig. i dig.

tuftsmania said...

this track is dope!